Sunday, March 7, 2010

Someone Owe Me Money

Yes, it's happening again... Oh well...

And let me apologise for this week's infrequent posting before I start writing. I have been busy and a little lazy too. Will remind myself to stay discipline and be on track.

I was just speaking to a friend just now and we brought up the issue of people owing others money. It makes both parties uneasy and unhappy when one has to chase for payment, no matter how nicely it is done.

Yet, I have came across several debtors that have given me the attitude that I am wrong to ask for the money that is rightfully mine.



If you're one of those that behave as above, I urged you to stop doing so. Just stop to think how it'll feel if your boss holds back you salary even for a few days.

No matter what's the reason, do remember that most of us do not like to chase for payment too. It's simply something that's so vital to a small business owner that we just have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment