Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Importance of Setting & Reviewing Goals


When I met up with an ex-colleague a few weeks back, she let out a chuckle when I told her that I too have half yearly business reviews.

My business may be a small 2 man show but it's important nonetheless to set goals and review them.

In retrospect, we subconsciously push ourselves harder towards our goals when we're not achieving them. 

**Never underestimate the power of the subconscious mind.** 

For example, once I set my 2011 sales target, I find myself working hard towards achieving it. When the ways to achieve it didn't work out as planned,  the mind subconsciously think of new ways to achieve more sales.

And goals setting is important too as it's an anchor to let you rework and refine your game plan.

1 comment:

  1. We know some things about business and expect to offer direction to our Sensible Businessmen and business people that assistance them develop and reinforce their business.

    business write for us

    ReplyDelete