Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bye Bye January: Time to realign my business goals

And so one moth has flown by... really fast. 


Are you on track for the goals you've set for 2011? I am... albeit a little behind.

I watched a documentary recently about a Japanese businesswoman who is really successful in the cotton industry and she wakes up at around 4am every morning to clear her email, then she'll go for her morning walk to think about her business direction and major business matters. After which, she'll prepare breakfast for her daughter before going to work. 

I was totally inspired and impressed by her discipline. Reflecting, I realised that I work without a fixed schedule and if I do plan my work schedule, I may just be able to achieve more in a day.

With 11 more months to go, I'll buck up and make the changes. It's not too late still with only 1 month gone. I'll  want to be able to look back in Dec 2011 to know that I have done all I can to achieve what I have set out to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment