Monday, June 21, 2010

When You Get Comfortable, It's Time To Stretch & Grow Again


Have you ever experience times when everything seems overwhelming and then, it just seem to settle comfortably because you've gotten use to the routine and the learning curve has reached a plateau?

Whenever I feel this way, I take it as an indication that it is time to push myself out of my comfort zone.


It doesn't have to be big major changes. It can be as simple as finding a new way to organize my time and work more effectively so that I can achieve more. And it can even be a small thing like controlling my "evil and toxic" thoughts so as to train my mind to think positively and have more faith in strangers.

I believe that it'll all add up if we challenge ourselves everyday. Step by step, inch by inch, one day, I'll be in a new and bigger pond even before I know it.


The challenge is to challenge myself daily.  Be it emotionally, mentally or physically, I want to grow each day and be my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment