Monday, February 1, 2010

Of Books and Apple

It has taken me a few days to find the perfect wordpress template to use for this new site and I am very satisfied with this current one that is easy for a beginner like me to tweak and customize.

Do go to this site for free wordpress themes download. They have several nice ones which can be easily customizable.

This red and brown coloured wordpress template rightly convey my passion in running my own business. I like the warm feel it exudes and I also wanted to put in my own picture in the header.

Why so? Becuase the books represents my interest in reading and the apple, my appetite for knowledge.

As any entrepreneurs will know, this is a path of contant learnings and challenges.

Now that the basic setup is done, let my sharing begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment